A qualification like this will dramatically improve your CV and make you much more employable.
This Customer Service course will enable you to develop knowledge and skills in key areas, such as: delivering customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings, such as: hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Global Edulink, is a leading training course provider in the UK, and has created this course to allow you to enhance your customer service skills and prove to employers and recruiters that you are capable of providing customer service duties to the highest standard.
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification is suitable for learners aged 16 and above, giving the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries and contexts
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
This Customer Service Essential Training course is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key areas listed under the curriculum. This course has been designed for 40 guided learning hours
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Essential Training.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound educational background or some experience in customer service would be an advantage
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course