Project Management is now used in every industry. To be a successful Project Manager, you will need training to master the skills so you can react to continuing changes in the environment, so gaining a well-recognised qualification such as this will enhance your career prospects.
Whether you are a project manager, an aspiring project manager or a member of a project team, this online course will develop your ability to contribute effectively to projects. You will gain an understanding of the essential steps in the project life cycle, the techniques available to you and how they can be applied. You will have the opportunity to review, in the light of your new knowledge and experience, a project on which you have already worked.
The topics covered include:
- Project Administration
This CPD Accredited Project Management Training course is a comprehensive review of project management and this will greatly enhance your career prospects.
Studying with Global Edulink has many advantages. The course material is delivered straight to you, and can be adapted to fit in with your lifestyle. It is created by experts within the industry, meaning you are receiving accurate information, which is up-to-date and easy to understand. This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study efficiently and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is it for
- This course is entry-level – so would suit to anyone who suppose to develop an understanding of Project Management.
- This course would suit those wishing to work in Project Management (as a Project coordinator, Project Manager or Project Assistant etc.)
- This course is also relevant to those with experience in Project Management who need to expand their knowledge.
This online Project Management Training course has been designed for 04 guided learning hours and covers the topics listed in the curriculum section below.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take online multiple choice question assessment test. This online multiple choice question tests are marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded an CPD accredited certificate for Project Management Training.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, experience working on projects would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Basic understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.