Are you looking to develop your customer service skills?
Give your career a boost with the well-recognised Global Edulink’s Diploma in Customer Service. Global Edulink, as a leading training course provider in the UK, have created this excellent course which will allow you to improve your Customer service skills and demonstrate to employers and recruiters that you are able to provide customer service duties to the highest standards.
The Diploma in Customer Service will develop knowledge and skills in key areas such as how to deliver the best customer service, customer retention, resolving customer problems, business principles, and managing your own performance and professional development.
This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets. Learners will typically have responsibility for organising the delivery of customer service, resolving customer problems, managing team performance etc.
Customer service impacts on all occupational sectors and this qualification could lead to a wide range of jobs in customer service, including:
- Contract Centre Supervisor
- Customer Service Team Leader
- Customer Relations Advisor
- Hotel Manager
- Sales Manager
Our online course is so well designed you will feel that you are in the classroom! This course is comprised of professionally narrated e-Learning modules, interactive quizzes, tests and exams. All delivered through a system that you will have access to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for 365 days (12 months). An effective support service and study materials will build your confidence to study effectively and guide you to secure your qualification.
Who is this course for?
- This qualification gives learners the opportunity to develop the skills and knowledge needed to deliver customer service in a range of industries
- This qualification is aimed at those already working in a wide variety of customer service settings such as hotels, banks, contact centres, restaurants and retail outlets
- The qualification is a competence based qualification and is suitable for a wide range of candidates in employment who wish to enhance their career prospects
This Diploma course of Customer Service is comprehensive and is designed to cover the key areas listed below in the curriculum section. This course has been designed for 75 guided learning hours.
Method of Assessment
At the end of the course learners will also take an online multiple choice question assessment tests. This online multiple choice question test is marked automatically so you will receive an instant grade and know whether you have passed the course.
Successful candidates will be awarded “Diploma in Customer Service”.
- This course is available to all students, of all academic backgrounds. However, a sound academic background would be an advantage.
- Learners should be ages 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, literacy, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.