APC: Development Appraisals
This evening course prepares you for the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ (RICS) assessment of professional competence (APC), focusing on development appraisals.
We will contrast residual valuations with development appraisals and will provide an overview of the major aspects impacting development.
The course will provide a technical, professional and practical outlook on the subject matter. It will support those undertaking the valuation and investment management competencies of the APC.
You will gain an understanding of:
- comparing and contrasting development appraisals and residual valuations
- the meaning of sustainable development
- the development process – physical characteristics
- the development process – legal matters
- appraising sites using the residual method
- 01 Feb 2016
- 12 Sep 2016