A carefully planned strategy is crucial to the success of every organisation. This intensive course reveals how to create and manage effective company-wide strategies that generate value for your business and its customers.
This course provides an introduction to the main approaches to strategic direction and marketing within the organisation, and will assist you in your role of leading the strategic process and preparing for implementation.
Gain a practical understanding of the board’s role in developing strategy, learn how to create value for your key stakeholders, appreciate the importance of market analysis and strategic decision-making, and effectively prepare for the implementation of strategies that support and enhance your organisation’s vision and values.
By attending this course you will gain the knowledge and skills to:
- Gain a clear understanding of the director’s role in the development of an effective strategy
- Examine how your board formulates, implements and monitors its business and marketing strategies
- Appreciate the strategic importance of a clear purpose as provided by vision, mission and values
- Conduct an effective situation appraisal and evaluate the relationship between the internal and external environments of the organisation
- Understand the means by which strategic options may be generated and evaluated to arrive at the strategy that will deliver the vision