Contact us to register your interest for this event.
Join us at the majestic New Hall Hotel, Birmingham for a full day of rabbit specific lectures and small group teaching from http://www.lagolearn.com
LagoLearn Ltd are taking rabbit anaesthesia beyond triple combos! Top UK specialists in both anaesthesia and rabbit medicine will help you apply up to date anaesthesia to this tricky species. This course will be taught in small and medium sized groups to allow lots of contact with our teachers. The course will include a strong practical element, lectures and practical case based problem solving. We will teach you management methods that allow you to prioritise and treat these tricky but rewarding patients.
The day is suitable for vets, nurses and care assistants that want to improve or update their knowledge of the UK’s third most popular pet. The expert speakers for this event are Molly Varga BVetMed DZooMed MRCVS, Ian Self BVetMed DZooMed MRCVS and Mike Brampton. Jo Hinde RVN and Ivan Crotaz MRCVS from Lagolearn will be teaching the practical skills lab.
- Holistic anaesthesia.
- Hospital care before and after anaesthesia.
- Manual and electronic anaesthesia monitoring - how to use and interpret monitors to help your patients.
- How to apply high quality companion animal anaesthesia and analgesia to rabbits.
- Drug combinations for different situations including a section on Alfaxan - which will soon be the licenced drug for rabbit anaesthesia.
- Practical anaesthetic techniques: v-gel placement, safe endotracheal intubation, intravenous cannulation, blood pressure measurement
- Case studies to discuss protocols for vet and nurse teams for different case presentations
Group sizes will be kept small to make sure that you get the most possible out of the day. A seasonal 2 course lunch and frequent refreshments are included - all based at a beautiful venue with free parking.
Pricing (ex VAT):
- Early Bird Rate - just £110! (limited time only)
- Full Delegate Rate - £199
LagoLearn welcomes ALL veterinary professionals to this event, regardless of their role in practice. Proudly sponsored by Supreme Petfoods.