Version 3 of the HCR-20 is the latest version of a comprehensive set of professional guidelines for violence risk assessment and management based on the Structured Professional Judgement (SPJ) model.
Violence risk assessment is a critical part of service delivery in health care, social service, criminal justice, and occupational settings. The HCR-20 was developed to help structured decisions about violence risk. Since the publication of Version 1 in 1995 and Version 2 in 1997, it has become the worlds most widely used and best validated violence risk assessment tool.
These training sessions have been arranged in order to:
• Highlight the main changes from Version 2 to Version 3;
• Understand the items and administration of the HCR-20 V3;
• Provide a rationale for using the HCR-20 V3 in clinical practice;
• Develop an individual's ability to complete a HCR-20 and generate clinically meaningful care plans.
• Enhance the overall ability of individuals to assess, formulate and manage violence risk.
The cost of the course includes a copy of the manual, plus refreshments and lunch.