This course is organised in cooperation with leading universities and is aimed at individuals intending to learn about financial management fundamentals, professionals looking to advance into the finance sector, and managers and executives wanting to improve investment strategies.
The course programme is as follows:
- Introduction to Finance
- Time value of money and bond valuation
- Valuing stocks: this looks at ways to determine stock prices, and explore aspects of market efficiency and anomalies
- Investment appraisal techniques: NPV and IRR
- Investment appraisal using DCF
- Risk, return and the WACCA
- Capital Structure
- Payout Policy and Conclusions
Certificate of participation provided
Exam for Galileo Master Certificate (GMC) (optional)
The trainer is a leading, award-winning, technical expert with vast practical and theoretical experience in the sector.